Hanzo Hold empowers governance, legal, and compliance teams to embrace Slack. It does this by giving users controls to preserve exactly the right Slack data, nothing more. You can learn more about Hanzo Hold at hanzo.co/slack-legal-hold.
Articles in this section
- How does data residency for Slack impact my Hanzo Hold subscription?
- How does Hanzo Hold get data from Slack?
- Some vendors can only collect Slack data back through 2018. Is that the case with Hanzo Hold?
- How can I be sure that 'deleted' data is deleted?
- How do I release a hold within Hanzo Hold?
- How many holds can I manage via Hanzo Hold?
- What happens if you have the same custodian on multiple legal holds?
- How do you ensure the right channels are included in a hold?
- How do you add a custodian to a matter or hold?
- How do you keep a record of custodians on hold?