When a legal hold is deleted, the user will receive a confirmation window which requires authorization notes in order to follow through with the deletion. Once the process is fulfilled, the deletion activity will appear in your activity audit log as a confirmation.
Articles in this section
- How does Hanzo Hold get data from Slack?
- Some vendors can only collect Slack data back through 2018. Is that the case with Hanzo Hold?
- How can I be sure that 'deleted' data is deleted?
- How do I release a hold within Hanzo Hold?
- How many holds can I manage via Hanzo Hold?
- What happens if you have the same custodian on multiple legal holds?
- How do you ensure the right channels are included in a hold?
- How do you add a custodian to a matter or hold?
- How do you keep a record of custodians on hold?
- Can I use any legal hold system to communicate with Hanzo Hold?