In the current version (v1.0), Hanzo Hold allows users to implement and manage custodian-based holds. This means that channels where a custodian was either an author or recipient and those contextual messages within the window you’ve specified, will be included in a hold.
Articles in this section
- How does Hanzo Hold get data from Slack?
- Some vendors can only collect Slack data back through 2018. Is that the case with Hanzo Hold?
- How can I be sure that 'deleted' data is deleted?
- How do I release a hold within Hanzo Hold?
- How many holds can I manage via Hanzo Hold?
- What happens if you have the same custodian on multiple legal holds?
- How do you ensure the right channels are included in a hold?
- How do you add a custodian to a matter or hold?
- How do you keep a record of custodians on hold?
- Can I use any legal hold system to communicate with Hanzo Hold?