Hanzo Hold champions industry best practices by managing legal holds at a Matter level, corresponding to users’ workflow in the day-to-day life of a Legal Hold. Within each matter, you are able to view and manage the status of individual custodians in the system. (See “How do I release a hold?” for more information about custodian status.”)
Articles in this section
- How does data residency for Slack impact my Hanzo Hold subscription?
- How does Hanzo Hold get data from Slack?
- Some vendors can only collect Slack data back through 2018. Is that the case with Hanzo Hold?
- How can I be sure that 'deleted' data is deleted?
- How do I release a hold within Hanzo Hold?
- How many holds can I manage via Hanzo Hold?
- What happens if you have the same custodian on multiple legal holds?
- How do you ensure the right channels are included in a hold?
- How do you add a custodian to a matter or hold?
- How do you keep a record of custodians on hold?