Hanzo Hold leverages the power of the Google Cloud Platform, which adheres to best practice security, privacy, and compliance controls. As such, your data is preserved in a highly secure and compliant environment which is certified to SEC Rule 17a-4(f), CFTC Rule 1.31(c)-(d), and FINRA Rule 4511(c) requirements, SOC I, SOC II, SOC III, FedRAMP, ISO27001, ISO27017, ISO27018 and many other global standards. You can see a full list of certifications here.
Articles in this section
- How does data residency for Slack impact my Hanzo Hold subscription?
- How does Hanzo Hold get data from Slack?
- Some vendors can only collect Slack data back through 2018. Is that the case with Hanzo Hold?
- How can I be sure that 'deleted' data is deleted?
- How do I release a hold within Hanzo Hold?
- How many holds can I manage via Hanzo Hold?
- What happens if you have the same custodian on multiple legal holds?
- How do you ensure the right channels are included in a hold?
- How do you add a custodian to a matter or hold?
- How do you keep a record of custodians on hold?