Unlike some legal hold tools that copy all of your Slack data, index it, and then give you the functionality to manage it, Hanzo Hold only preserves data that is associated with a custodian on hold. This helps you reduce your data risk by preventing over-preservation.
Articles in this section
- How does Hanzo Hold get data from Slack?
- Some vendors can only collect Slack data back through 2018. Is that the case with Hanzo Hold?
- How can I be sure that 'deleted' data is deleted?
- How do I release a hold within Hanzo Hold?
- How many holds can I manage via Hanzo Hold?
- What happens if you have the same custodian on multiple legal holds?
- How do you ensure the right channels are included in a hold?
- How do you add a custodian to a matter or hold?
- How do you keep a record of custodians on hold?
- Can I use any legal hold system to communicate with Hanzo Hold?